PROGRAMME – 6 nights
Target group: patients recovering from Covid-19
- Shortness of breath
- Exacerbation of comorbidities
- Depressive state
- Sleep disorders
- Other health issues
Objective – to improve the body functions and life quality, to reduce secondary complications, and to increase the load tolerance.
Scope of the programme:
- Consultation by a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician, development of a rehabilitation plan, and monitoring during the rehabilitation course.
- Initial physiotherapy appointment and development of a rehabilitation plan.
- Nordic Walking training.
- Therapeutic walks (aerotherapy), Nordic Walking along the seashore or in the pine forest (daily).
- Phytotherapy – vitamin-enhanced teas, teas for clearing lungs, and sedative teas according to indications on a daily basis, 6x.
- Therapeutic gymnastics in a group in a gym, 4x.
- Oxygen breathing, 5x.
- Chest massage (30 min), 3x.
- Halotherapy (salt chamber) (60 min), 5x.
- Application of mud on problem areas of the body, 4x.
- Magnet therapy, 4x.
- Oxygen cocktail, 2x.
- Visit to the WELLNESS CENTRE “SEA WELLNESS” WITH SEA WATER on a daily basis, 90 min.
The price includes:
- Breakfast – buffet
- Parking space – EUR 25.00 per day (depending on availability)
The offer is valid:
- 01.09 – 15.06
- 16.06 – 31.08 (price on request)
- Telephone: (+371) 67771411
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org