PROGRAMME – 7 days/6 nights
Target group: persons feeling discomfort, with prolonged energy drainage.
- Prolonged fatigue
- Lack of motivation
- Cognitive disorders
- Loss of working capacity
- Loss of communication skills
- Self-care fatigue
- Constant thinking about work
- Lack of interest
- Mood swings, at times apathy
- Concentration difficulties
- Sleep disorders
- Frequent headache, dizziness
- Tension in shoulder and neck muscles
- Back pain
- Weight fluctuations
- Stomach ulcers
- Elevated blood pressure
- Itchy skin
- Increased risk of developing oncological disorders
Objective – to improve the emotional and physical state.
Scope of the programme:
- Consultation by a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician, development of a rehabilitation plan, and monitoring during the rehabilitation course.
- Initial physiotherapy appointment and development of a rehabilitation plan.
- Nordic Walking training.
- Therapeutic walks (aerotherapy), Nordic Walking along the seashore or in the pine forest (daily).
- Dosed load on a cardio machine (30 min), 3x.
- Therapeutic gymnastics in a group in a gym (30 min), 4x.
- Halotherapy (salt chamber) (60 min), 4x.
- Classic underwater massage (20 min), 3x or Charcot shower (20 min), 3x.
- Neck massage (15 min), 2x.
- Phytotherapy – relaxing tea on a daily basis, 6x.
- Lecture by a physical therapist on the basic principles of combating the burnout syndrome.
- Visit to the WELLNESS CENTRE “SEA WELLNESS” WITH SEA WATER on a daily basis, 90 min.
The price includes:
- Breakfast – buffet
- Parking space – EUR 25.00 per day (depending on availability)
The offer is valid:
- 01.09 – 15.06
- 16.06 – 31.08 (price on request)
- Telephone: (+371) 67771411
- e-mail: email@example.com