PROGRAMME for disorders that affect bones and joints – 7 days/6 nights.
Breakfast – buffet
Parking space – EUR 25.00 per day (depending on availability)
Target group: patients with arthrosis in large and small joints, orthopaedic surgeries, intervertebral osteochondrosis and spinal spondylosis, joints with limited range of motion and stiff joints, pain in the back and joints, and muscle tension.
Objective – to reduce pain, to improve the range of motion in joints, muscle strength, and gait, to restore the working capacity, and to improve life quality.
Scope of the programme:
- Appointment with a physician – rehabilitologist, development of a rehabilitation plan, and monitoring
- Initial physiotherapy appointment and development of a rehabilitation plan
- Nordic Walking training
- Therapeutic walks, Nordic Walking along the seashore or in the pine forest (daily)
- Magnet therapy, electrotherapy, ultrasound therapy or laser therapy, 4x
- Therapeutic gymnastics in a group in a gym (30 min), 4x
- Dosed load on a cardio machine under the supervision of a specialist (30 min), 4x
- Therapeutic back massage (30 min), 2x
- Application of mud on problem areas of the body (30 min), 4x
- Therapeutic pearl bath (15 min), 2x or Charcot shower (20 min), 2x
- Education-oriented lecture by a physical therapist on the basic principles of choosing physical activities.
- Visit to the WELLNESS CENTRE “SEA WELLNESS” WITH SEA WATER on a daily basis, (90 min)
The offer is valid:
- 01.09 – 15.06
- 16.06 – 31.08 (price on request)
- Telephone: (+371) 67771411
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org