We care about safety and health of our guests and employees; therefore, in order to prevent the spread of Covid-19, the following activities are introduced in “Baltic Beach Hotel”:
- Hotel guests, visitors of the SPA and swimming pool would be asked to sign a questionnaire before receiving the service to confirm that the guest has no symptoms of disease.
- In all places, where services are received (hotel, SPA, Powerlab Fitness reception, restaurants) hand sanitizers are available.
- Hotel places are cleaned and disinfected regularly, paying special attention to the surfaces touched by people – door handles, stair railings, elevator buttons, reception desks, and so on;
- Guests are accommodated in the air-conditioned rooms, where no guest has been accommodated in last 24 hours;
- In breakfast halls, bars, restaurants and other public areas a distance of 2 meters between the tables is provided and just the permitted number of people in one room is allowed (4m2)
- Restaurant employees serve guests using gloves
- In order to provide safety activities and not to exceed the maximum allowed number of people in the pool, saunas and Powerlab Fitness, visits to these areas will be only by appointment.
- Appointment time starting from 7.00, every next 2 hours (last appointment time is 19:00)
- The allowed time spent in the swimming pool is only 2 hours, exceeding allowed time, an additional fee is automatically charged.
- If you would like to reserve a visit to the pool after 21:00, please call the following number 67771411.
- Attending Powerlab Fitness training sessions, please come exactly before the training session starts and leave the gym immediately after the training session is finished, if possible don’t be in the shower or dressing rooms for too long.
- The rooms of Spa centre and beauty centre are ventilated and disinfected after every next treatment.
- We monitor the health of our employees to ensure a safe environment in the hotel.
We ask our guests to be responsible, keeping a distance of 2 meters in the hotel to protect yourself and others.